“18 Things” by Jamie Ayres releases on January 24, 2013! Check out her blog here to get the latest on that and the “18 Things” blog hop. If you decide to do the “18 Things” challenge, you can link up here to post your site!
So without further ado, here are the 18 things that compose my bucket list:
- Publish a novel.
- Pay down all my debt (not fun, but still…)
- Travel to Germany.
- Ride a motorcycle down to Deal’s Gap.
- Ride “The Dragon” at Deal’s Gap.
- Visit Rome.
- Build a hot rod.
- Drive across the country!
- Go mountain climbing.
- Run a marathon.
- Visit the Bill Wilson House in Vermont.
- Meet Shinedown.
- Own my own business.
- Eat breakfast at every single diner in Pennsylvania in a year!
- Get a Bugs Bunny tattoo!
- Hike the (entire) Appalachian Trail.
- See a Green Bay Packers game at Lambeau Field.
- Meet Nikki Sixx and share our experience, strength and hope over coffee.
Not an eye-popping list of things to do before I die, but it is a start. The thing is, I can do all these things in time because I am clean and sober with a new lease on life. A couple I know got married at the Bill Wilson house in Vermont last summer. I did not go to the wedding, but I saw pictures (my good friend Heather went) and it looks like the most amazing place!
I would really like to consolidate some of my buckets… like drive across the country and meet Shinedown in San Fransisco or something. How cool would that be?
Be sure to link up and share your list! Lists are fun… especially when they are filled with adventure.
- 35 Reasons to Hike the Appalachian Trail (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- SHINEDOWN – Brent Smith Cleans Up And Slims Down (bravewords.com)