Well. I must say, I am really doing quite nicely! I am keeping up with my final edits on my novel, maintaining meetings, and taking time for myself. I am up to page 140 on my WIP. I sent my work to two fellow bloggers, and when they get time, they are going to read my work. Yay!
Friday night my BF and I went on an actual date. We had tons of fun and I, for the first time, tried “green tea frozen yogurt.” It was absolutely delicious.
I am back into my Friday Flash Fiction and you can check out my latest piece here. Honestly, I wrote it kind of last-minute and had a picture on hand from a real place! That real place is where the story is surrounded.
Now, on with the goals!
- continue edits on “Bound and Broken.” I should wrap it up in two weeks.
- continue with Friday Flash Fiction.
- continue to share fellow blogger posts 3x a week via Triberr.
- maintain meeting attendance.
- clean up my work space! (There are books, papers and colored pencils everywhere!)
- Start on my Power Mandalas (hence, the colored pencils.)
That’s it for me! I was on vacation for half the week and I really got some time to relax. 😀 How about you? What’s going on in your world?
Keep it simple!