But then I thought about it. I am really just being too lazy. I am the kind of person that, when I get in that dark slump of lazy selfishness, NEEDS someone (or something) to push me.
And then I thought about how hard I have worked up until this point. I was writing/editing every day. I was posting on my blog 2-3 times a week. I was commenting on other blogs (a lot!) and I was really involved in our little community.
Well, I need to get back there. And I am getting back there starting today.
Here is my list of this round’s ROW80 Goals:
- read through my manuscript one more time, looking for any inconsistencies or places where it is lame.
- read/comment at least 3-5 blogs a day.
- journal, journal journal.
- share blog posts via Triberr.
- Write a Flash Fiction piece each week to post on my blog for Friday.
That’s it for now. The truth is, I have been so out of my mind the last few months… I really needed to get back into meetings and getting back in touch with people in the program, and I did just that. It feels good to be back in the rooms and reaching out to others.
I wish everyone the very best on their ROW80 road this round!