Yep. This picture pretty much depicts my world as it stands right now. Everything is driving me nuts and I am feeling burnt out. I was journaling on Saturday and kind of came to a realization that I may be depressed. Now, not like crying in a corner surrounded by Twinkie wrappers depressed, but more of an I don’t feel like doing sh*t and I would rather just fade into the dust depressed. Not sure which one is worse.
Hopefully, I have just had enough of working Saturday’s, Form 1040’s, 1120S’s, extensions, estimates, BPT’s **AIIIIEEEEEE!!!!**
Hopefully, this crap will drift into the sunset on a homemade twig raft, glued together with my burnt out brain matter, and I’ll wake up next Saturday feeling refreshed because I don’t have to drag my ass into the office.
I am 99.9% positive that this is the case and that after April 17th, I will exhale and chin up a bit.
I won’t list the goals I have achieved, because the only one I am keeping up with is the 750words Challenge and the A – Z Challenge.
Everything else? Blah.
So my goals for the coming week:
1. 75owords.com challenge – keep up the good work.
2. A – Z Challenge – keep up the good work.
3. Starting Wednesday – walk twenty-five minutes each afternoon on my lunch.
4. Edit my freaking manuscript!
5. Read/comment blogs (I was doing like 15 – 20 a day, but I got burnt out!) up to ten a day.
That’s all for me, ju ju bees. What say you? How is your progress coming along?
Happy ROW80ing! 😀