I was not going to sign up for this round of ROW80 Madness. I have a lot of stuff going on. We are in the nitty gritty of tax season; I am signed up for Script Frenzy; I am signed up for the A – Z Challenge and a lot more goals to coincide with all of that.
But then I thought… ROW80 helps me to manage goals. It also makes me responsible and culpable should I slack.
So, without further ado, here are my goals for this round:
- Write three – four pages a day on script for Script Frenzy.
- Write up blog posts for A -Z Challenge. Try to stay four posts ahead of the game.
- Continue to update parenting a teenager blog.
- Continue Talk About It Tuesday posts.
- Continue Friday Flash Fiction posts.
- Find another link-up for flash fiction posts. StoryDam.com is closing down :(.
- Keep up on fitness.
- Edit WIP.
So that’s it. WOW! I hope to heck I can pull this off. I didn’t even add my social media goals because I am pretty religious with them. I check Triberr one to two times a day and share all the posts until there are none left to approve. To which, I just went to Triberr (which was fine) and now it is all new fangled and weird. Why do people never leave well enough alone?
I have faith that my fellow ROWers are up to the task of ROWing this round and am looking forward to visiting the blogs!
Happy ROWing! 😀