Rowing along at such a slow pace, you might think that I was snail powered. I am getting things done, just not at a pace I feel comfortable. I am editing my WIP at a painstaking rate. I am keeping up with all of my blog posts (love the scheduler). I am reading/commenting blogs. Many blog writers are using time-saving, free article writing services to help with their blog. Thanks to some very helpful advice, I learned a way to read/comment a decent amount and then be done with it. I picked 10 – 15 blogs a day to read/comment. I always make sure I fall within that range. Sometimes if I am caught up on stuff, I allow myself to go over.
Modified goals for the week are as follows:
- continue reading/commenting 10 – 15 blogs a day.
- continue to write up scheduled blog posts.
- thirty minutes a day on Triberr.
- figure out how to drive traffic to music/motorcycle blog.
- edit WIP – 15 pages a day.
- get back into the gym at least four days a week.
- Use Penzu for private journaling.
- Use 750words.com for brainstorming ideas.
There you have it folks! the long-awaited, highly anticipated ROW80 goal list of yours truly. Alright, I am exaggerating (grossly). One thing I did start doing more of this week is picking up my Kindle and reading. I get so wrapped up in writing and everything else I forget how important it is to read and I forget how much I enjoy it).
How is everyone else doing on the ROW80 Gist? Share your progress here.