So it’s Six Sentence Sunday – yeah, just letting anyone who’s been living under a rock. It is also ROW80 check-in day! Again, only for the Rock People.
Michele had asked him to cut a tag off of one of her new tank tops. “Summer tangerine,” she said. He remembered that it just looked like orange. Steve noticed Michele still hadn’t said anything. He tried to engage her, but she wouldn’t talk. Then he heard the footsteps.
Okay, so the six sentences don’t really do it justice. This blurb is probably one of the few lower key scenes in the whole WIP so far. I have found that the use of 750words.com is bolstering my productivity and culpability in regard to my writing. I am almost addicted to it. Which is no surprise since I have an addictive nature!
This is my first scheduled blog post. I read on Kristen Lamb’s blog before how to so something this amazing and I picked today to do it because if you are reading this on Sunday, I am on a train. Or I am in New York. Or maybe I am somewhere in between… who flipping knows!
Today I am at the International Motorcycle Show with some biker friends. I will be blogging about that in the coming week. There will be many pictures. Also in the coming months I will be covering a heavy metal show in New Jersey.
GOALS are GOOD – GOALS are SWEET – GOALS are… eh, you get it.
- continue to do 750 words a day on WIP
- continue to read/comment blogs
- get to the gym (major slackage on this one last week)
- organize bills/money/savings
Things I am letting go for the week.
- Editing my NaNoWriMo novel. It is frustrating the hell out of me. I am adding/deleting scenes. I’m putting it down for a week.
- Yelling at people in traffic.
- Making sure everything is perfect (is this a writer thing?) It is counterproductive.
Happy ROWing ROWers! Find some Orbitz coupons and join me!