Yep! It is December. That time of year for Christmas Present shopping, holiday baking and beating our heads against the wall as we deal with traffic, crowds, whiny kids (most times not our own) and trying to figure out how to hold it together for the last four weeks of the year.
What is with the self-inflicted pain you ask…. All those “I am going to do so many new things in 2011!”
- I’m gonna lose fifteen ten five some pounds!
- I’m gonna get something published!
- I’m going to spend more time with my family!
- I’m going to quit smoking!
- I’m going to throw out donate everything in my closet that I no longer wear.
- I’m going to enroll in online classes.
THIS is my ground breaking idea. Ok, it’s not ground breaking, but it is definitely new to me.
Instead of starting my New Year’s Resolutions in January 2012……………. I am starting them in December 2011!
*shaking my butt with joy* (kinda like a puppy – only not as cute).
On a realistic, non-insane note… I have been doing this journal, free writing thing that is giving me loads of ideas for new books.
It fits well with my dream. Published author, household name, etc. etc.