It has come to my attention (through running around like a mad woman and having twenty-nine pieces of paper in my purse) that I need one of those planner thingies.
I currently have a little notepad, blank index cards, post-it notes and pieces of ripped paper. This method is not working!
“I know I wrote that down,” I say as I rummage through my larger than necessary purse, filled with lots of stuff I do not need.
These items include:
- cup of gum
- hair band
- hair spray (I never use it – why is it in there!)
- 2 tubes of hand lotion
- 27 pieces of paper (I threw 2 away)
- 3 highlighters
- 7 multi-colored sharpies (those great pen ones)
- my other much bigger wallet
- the wonderful letter my daughter Sarah wrote me when she was about 17 years old
- 2 tubes of lip gloss
- change purse
- bottle of fast release Tylenol
- hand sanitizer (which I never use – and I rarely get sick)
- dental floss
- loose change
- 4 lighters
- 11 dollars in cash
- 3 post-it notes
- a pack of matches
Ok, I think that is it! I need one of those little day planner thingies.. but not so much a calendar, but one to write other stuff down. Maybe it has pockets or something for my little papers.
I also think I need to trade in my large (very pretty) Maize colored purse for a much smaller some other color purse.
What do you carry around with you?